Terms & Conditions
- The Freight charges are added to the invoice and would be prepaid ( Freight and other associated costs are separate from the cost of goods).
- All prices are in USD (American dollars) & exclude GST. GST would be calculated after the total price calculation in the cart.
- The instruments are carefully inspected before shipment. The customer can claim within 10 days of receipt shipment.
- International Shipment and Sales: The consignee would be responsible for custom duty, brokerage fees, & local taxes of international shipments.
- The damage instruments would be replaced at free of cost, provided the damage must be caused by a defect in workmanship or materials. The claim must be submitted within 30 days of invoice and in writing.
- The guarantee doesn’t cover wear and tear damage. Instrument repaired by other than our company does not come under the guarantee/ warranty.
- Return Policy:
- Used, autoclaved and sterilized instrument are non-returnable
- Custom-made instrument orders can not cancel and non-refundable.
- Sterilized Packaged items are replaceable only if they are defective.
For returning any unused instrument, contact Eklavya Surgical for authorization. The shipping department will reject the return without authorization and return would be at your expense. The return policy is for 30 days of the invoice and only for the unused instruments. All return instruments must be in their original packing and shipping charges should be prepaid.
- There will be a 50% restocking charge for returning instrument without original packing
- Replacement of defective instrument would be at no charge.
- If any order placed by mistake than return for exchange subject to 50% restocking charge plus the original shipping charges.
- Payment Methods: Master/Visa Card & Bank Transfer
- All new instruments are non-sterile so clean and sterile before using them.
- All terms & Conditions apply to all orders.